Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NYP Wushu Commissioning 2009

Guessed it correctly that it was the commissioning. It was a simple event where Guangyao coach read out the selected people for the posts. It was done after training and all of us stinks with sweat.

Shifu came to witness the event. All main posts revealed got to take a picture with him. Took a picture with Shifu and Kenny. It was my first picture taken with Shifu. Memorable.

I have gotton a post in the committe. Lots of thoughts in my mind. There was fear in me too. I am glad that I have friends who will be helping me along. Thank you people.

Went home rather late due to the briefing. I hope that this new committee will write a fabulous story for the one year till the next commissioning. Congratulations people!





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa