Sunday, February 08, 2009

TV Broadcast of Chingay Parade 2009

Finally get to watch the full performance of Chingay Parade 2009. The performance at area one is very different from area four. Never knew that I missed out so much. Well, glad that I manage to watch it on TV. I have just finished watching the repeat as I was attending Chingay@Heartlands last Sunday. I really like the music for some of the items.

My favourite performances are the dragon dance from China, the twleve fairies and the finale. The dragon dance have the sparks effect which is created by the hitting of molten metal according to the narrator of the event. I wonder why there isn't any residue left at the area. The music for the twleve fairies sounds a little like the pirates of carribbean. For the finale, the voice of the "king and queen" is really nice. The music is nice too. Wonder where I can get it though. Haha.

Commenting on the show, I wonder why there was so much echo. Words of the emcee, the royal clown, was blurred and there are times that I do not get what he was trying to say. Overall, it was a great event.

I heard from SockHui that the broadcast was a mixture of the preview and actual day. Haha. The good part of not broadcasting the event live will not cause homeviewers to miss out any part of the performance. The feeling of watching on the spot is really different from watching it on TV though. Haha. It would be really nice to watch it at area one as there are fireworks. Haha.

I simply love Chingay. Chingay 2009 rocks! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa