Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chingay Leaders' Appreciation Tea

Just reached home from the event. Didn't really enjoyed it due to some unpleasant event that happened while I was on my way to Heartware office. There were some nice things, just that I couldn't really enjoy it. My head is a little painful now. Guess it's the mixture of unhappiness and the fun that I had at the tea session.

The food was alright, still edible. The longan and almond jelly was a little too diluted. The best was the fruit tart.

Well, as expected, I will somehow stone there as there wasn't much people that I knew. Glad that there were nice people that talked to me. Didn't took much initiative today as my mind still can't put what had happened aside.

The games were alright. Did somehow made me put my worries aside for a moment. Sent out by my group for the "lowest" section. The game in-charge, Alex, took out a pole. I thought it's "ma bu" initially, thinking that I am at an advantage. But it turned out to be crossing under the pole. Only one guy, of the four person sent out, survived. I fell down at the third one. My back is a little painful. Haha. Need to practice on this more I guess.

It's the showing of the "mon-touch" for the ending. I never hear or seen the word before. Thanks Alan for the explanation. Haha. Hope I spelled correctly. Haha. Well, didn't see my picture. Not even my group photo though. *shrugs*

PG didn't turn up in the end due to last minute matters. Maybe I wouldn't feel that lonely if she's there.

Anyway, I got a certificate from heartware! Yey! Not crumpled. =D I got a goodie bag too. Was a little disappointed when I saw the photos as I wasn't inside. =\ Oh well..

Overall, the event was alright. It would be better if I get to win some prizes. Wore according to my sector's theme, black and white. Guess my group would win if Nigel didn't mistook dark blue as black. Haha. =)





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa