Monday, January 31, 2011

新印StatusPro杯大决赛

This event is just like watching a live performance of the TV programme on Channel 8, "黄金年华". Awesome costumes with some awful singing. Hmm.

The event dragged. I heard that there were extra charges for the organiser due to the extension and overheard the bargaining.

EY asked whether the organiser wanted landscape and the organiser said they had it. Well, guess what. It's just simply sticking balloons at some parts of the stage. EY was the one that highlighted that to me. Haha.

Ushering side was alright. Reverse engineering. I had a great time laughing at the awesome costumes some of them wore. It's really about courage though I still find some rather hilarious.

Many of the doors were newly painted and there were rather strong smell around the place. My hand was dirtied because the paint on door two was not completely dried up.

Some competitors were not understanding. Some tried to smuggle other people to the backstage. I really can't imagine what will happen if all the competitor smuggle one person in. Just one person each will cause the backstage to be in chaos.

The event ended so late that I board a taxi at 12am. My heart almost jumped out of my mouth. It was my first time reaching home after 12am due to working for an event. It was really a relieve when Dad didn't scream at me. I can feel that he is holding his frustrations...

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa