Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2010 National Chinese Music Competition

I only worked for the 3rd and 4th day of the competition. It was a long day event just like how SYF is. Though it was tiring, I am happy with the pay that I got for the day.

Craps happen as usual. The hirer was alright thought sometimes we still find her a little demanding.

The slacker slacked again. She claimed to be sick when WX went to look for her due to her continual absence in the house. Liar. I caught her sleeping at Zhong Foyer by going to the fifth floor. Caught her hiding in the toilet the next time by purposely going to the toilet. She seemed shocked seeing me. I pretended that I was there to wash my hands. Jane made her trip to the toilet after a while. Jane said that she can smell her body odour and saw her peeping through the cubicle door. Mirror.

How ethical is that when there is already not enough manpower. It's just appearing for the sake of money while nothing was done.

I managed to watch some nice performance by those really skilful people. Love it.

The in-charge for these two days was not up to standard. I seriously think that unappropriate personal relationship shouldn't be expressed during work. I sense the presence of favourtism.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa