Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Second Wushu Badminton Session

I played quite continuously today. Sweated quite a lot. I am really glad that some of the quiet ones had turned up. Thank you to everyone who had turned up! =D

To make the game more challenging, Liping and I started another game while we are playing badminton. We are suppose to say a term, whereby the next person has to say another term that starts with the last word of the previous term. It's quite distracting while thinking for the next term and have to hit the shuttlecock. Good training for the brain I must say.

Quite a pity that Liyan can't make it today. If not, Kennard and Edward wouldn't bully me that much. =.= Anyway, Jeremy spoiled my two badminton rackets! One string broke while the other metal broke. I wonder what strength he used to play badminton..

Well, it's good to see that the quiet ones are speaking up. Especially Kenny and Shenhui. Keep it up! =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa