Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Wushu Badminton Session

After much planning, I finally have my first badminton session with my wushu people! The main aim of this session is bonding. I really thank those who turned up and showed support for the importance of bonding. It's all the effort put together that we can get this session planned. Great job people! Even though there may still be a gap, I think that this session has helped a little somehow to decrease the distance.

I feel a little bad that I didn't get to play much as I sprained my ankle after a few rounds. The game just started for a while and I injured myself. How clumsy I am. Liyan accompanied me to the canteen to obtain some ice cubes for my ankle. The canteen uncle gave me the ice cubes free after knowing that I have injured myself, so nice. He looked a little puzzled at first when I tell him that I want to buy some ice cubes from him. Shuting helped me to put the ice cubes on my ankle such that it's not too cold to freeze my leg.

I didn't thought of putting ice cubes at first though. I only kept rubbing my leg, hoping that will ease the pain so that I can continue the game. Shaun told me that putting ice cubes at the swollen area helps so I decided to give it a try.

Booked the court for 3 hours and I sat at the side for almost 2 hours. Did try to play but my ankle really hurts. Anyway, I had fun and this is really a great chance for us to bond even though only the year ones turned up.

Hoping to have another bonding session soon with more people turning up, especially the quiet and shy year ones.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa