Thursday, February 07, 2008

Motivation

Hello my friends.

In life, there are the ups and downs. When we are feeling down, we really hope that there is someone by our side to boost our morale and make us feel better. This is a desirable situation which does not necessary occurs all the time when we are feeling down. It is true that external motivation can helps us gain back our confidence. However, the most important issue is internal motivation.

I have read a lot of articles online for motivation. There is a particular website that I would like to share with you.
http://www.lifescript.com/
This website contains not just healthy living tips for the body but also for the mind. What I would like to highlight here is Dr. John Sklare's column. His articles are rather unique and motivational. I believe that it is worth for you to take a look.

Happy Chinese New Year =)

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa