Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Durian Ice Kachang

As I had two dumplings for breakfast yesterday, I did not have any appetite for lunch when it is noon. So Dad brought me to Ang Mo Kio Hub's third floor for lunch in the late afternoon. He bought oyster sauce chicken noodles and durian ice kachang for me. What I want to say about the ice kachang is "o-yi-shi"!



What you see above is the picture I took. Look at the amount of durian paste. Oh man, I am drooling now. Haha. Anyway, what you can see from this side is the pink syrup. At the other side is the sea coconut syrup. Yum-yum. It is not in the picture because only until I ate it then I found out. XD

As the durian paste is poured on top rather than having the raw durian meat placed on top, the taste of the durian and the rest of the ingredients of the ice kachang are well-mixed. As for me, whether I may eat it again would depends. Being someone stingy, I would rather go for something cheaper -- this is sold at $2. Furthermore, the temperature there is rather cold, not really a good idea to eat something cold though.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa