Saturday, January 30, 2010

Festival of Love and Fortune - Wushu Lunch-Time Performance

I was so glad that there are more chances for me to practice my routines under stress.

Performed the broadsword on Wednesday. It was a relaxing day as there was no lesson for me. Performance was alright. I just find the performing area rather small. Thanks Edward for being the cameraman. Anyway, this performance was a record "broken". There were only four person performing! There was only three initially. Fu Hong came last minute. I was the only girl again.

Preparation for the performance was alright. Timing was brought forward again. A little rush till I forgot to pin up my fringe. Thank you Ruiqi for helping me with my costume while trying to study for a test! Smart-looking me!

It was time to slack in the clubroom after the performance to wait for the club meeting. Quick upload of the performance videoes and pictures!

Friday's performance timeslot was cancelled at the last minute. Received the news from Yeetian one hour before the scheduled timing. Great. Oh well. The good part was that I got to have lunch with the wushu people! Nice! Haojun and William just couldn't stop making fun of me. They were lucky that I did not spill any rice on their face. Haha.

Since I brought my broadsword, I practised a little before going for class. Planned to perform "lian bu quan" initially but changed my mind as I wanted to familiarise myself with the broadsword that I had borrowed for grading. The broadsword was not the one that I usually used during training.

I feel a little cheated though, to bring so many things to school and the performance was cancelled. Hmm.

Well, looking at the bright side, I at least have one more day of practice under the stress of audience and a rare lunch with the wushu people.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa