Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PAP Kindergarden Graduation

I wasn't on duty initially. Got a last minute call from a colleague for replacement and I agreed to help.

I was prepared to face a challenging job for this event. Was thinking about the dealing with the children was going to be the challenging part. But it turned out to be the adults. It's really dramatic. Fierce and troublesome adults. I don't think it's right not to respect my group of people just because it's the big day of their child. Have they ever thought of what message are they bringing across to their child?

The performance was alright. The choreography for some items are quite creative. Glad that I have some nice music to keep me entertained. Was a little stressed with my sore throat and constant ringing of phone. As the music was very loud, listening to instructions clearly was a little tough though.

Here is a picture of one of the high-spirited item. The makeup done for the kids are quite nice.



Even though it was a short event, I was very tired as my legs were so painful in those court shoes.





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa