Friday, July 18, 2008

Henna Drawing

NYP school of health science just had the racial harmony day celebration for year 2008. I am in charge of the Chinese booth together with Grace xxx and Faz. I can't remember Grace's surname. Need to specify that as there are two Graces. Haha. My booth is for people to try writing Chinese Calligraphy. The Malay Booth is for people to learn how to make ketupat while the Indian Booth is for people to have Henna drawings done.

The Indian booth got the most 'customers' I must say. Finally got a moment for Tahirah to rest, she specially designed a henna drawing for me! Haha! So sweet! Here's a picture of it. =D



I would like to thank Edward, Kennard and Liyan for dropping by to support me; even though Liyan came when I was about to go for training and didn't get to try, while Edward and Kennard did have some time to "write" some "things". *A-hems*

First time trying henna on my hand is a rather good experience. Decide to have it because I have never try before. Have some problems dealing with the smell though. (It's my problem.) This is especially the case during my training when I sweat sooo much, keep using my hand to wipe away the sweat on my face. Haha.

Had some ticklish and giggling moment while Tahirah is drawing for me. Wonder why for some of the strokes, I have some painful sensation. Hmm...





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa