Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pizza

So glad that my group leader for the NDP bay ambassador treated the whole group to Pizza Hut today. First there is the chicken soup, as I chatted on the phone, it had already turned cold by the time I ate it. But, the taste is still alright. It would taste better if I ate it when it is served warm.

What come next are the pizzas! Hawaiian and seafood! I took one piece of seafood followed by two pieces of hawaiian. Yum-yum. The hawaiian pizza is really tasty.



The picture above is the seafood pizza. The sotong really looks like hor fan. The taste of the sotong is not that tasty I must say. Overall, the taste is alright, got some sweet stuffs added too.



This picture is the hawaiian pizza! It's really tasty. The cheese is really yummy even though no extra cheese powder is added when eaten. I added cheese powder for the two different flavours of pizza that I ate by the way. Yummy!

The crust of the hawaiian pizza is rather thin. Thinner than usual. The size of the pizza is not very big too. That's why I am able to eat three slices. Whee~






No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa