Monday, April 10, 2017

I Travelled with FWD Insurance

I just came back from my trip to Japan and this is the second time that I buy travel insurance online on my own. I find it cheaper as compared to buying from agents or via travel agencies.

What I like about FWD is that I can get 5% discount off my purchase. Clicking on the link here entitles you to get 5% off your selected plan too! You can even get an additional 5% off when they offer you to answer a questionaire to earn that perk.

I heard that claiming is easy but I am not sure about it as I am very lucky that I do not have to make any claims this time.

Since it was a smooth purchase for me and I was given discount, I would strongly recommend people to check out this company to get their desired insurance plans.

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa