Friday, October 17, 2014

Simple is Beautiful

I have never believed in thick makeup. I have always believed that being natural is beautiful and if guys do not have to put on makeup, why should it be compulsory for girls?

Having thick makeup for performance sake is perfectly acceptable. It is going to be a show anyway, right? So, in order to look good without makeup, one must have good skin care so as to look presentable. Yes, I am more into skin care than cosmetics.

The skincare products available in the market can cost a bomb at times. Instead of investing those hard-earned money on those artificial products, sometimes, it is a better choice to get it done with natural and easily available household items. Sounds cool eh?

Being influenced by all the beauty workshops that I have attended, by all the articles I have read on facebook and by my friends, I shall start blogging about some simple beauty tips that beautiful people out there who may want to give it a try and maybe some beauty events cum workshop that I think that are worth the share.

Cheers to a beautiful day for a beautiful you! =)

No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa