Monday, June 15, 2009

Super Mini Wushu Gathering at Lot One

After the NDP training, a group of us went to Yew Tee Point to have dinner. As there we so many of us and we couldn't find tables to fit all of us, we broke into two groups. Some chatting and bonding session. I didn't eat anything as Grandma had cooked my dinner.

Made a trip to Ruiqi's house before going to the newly renovated Lot One. We then set off walking to Lot One with Her Chuan after that. It has been so many years since I last went there. There's only the three of us so it's a super mini gathering. Haha.

We walked and chatted. Stayed at Action City for some time as we were hooked on to the metal puzzles. Those puzzles sure is fun. The ideas are really good.

We went to the pasar malam later on. I was getting hungry and wanted to grab some food. Bought a cup of blueberry drink. Find it new so I bought a cup to try. It doesn't taste like blueberry at all. I forgot to ask uncle to put lesser ice. The whole cup was so cold that there were so many "smoke". Lol. I bought two packs of mini swiss rolls too.

We sat down and chat at a pole near the MRT station. It's a long chat on a various topics. Guess it will just go on if it's not too late; especially I live the furthest from there. We left at 10pm plus and I reached home at 11pm plus.

It's a fun journey. I have enjoyed myself. =D





No comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa ss_blog_claim=596a65d50abc1e411851e15a1534b2fa